This is the web site of Maremar Book Design & More (Maremar, Inc.).
By using the power and technology of the internet, Maremar, Inc. is able to exchange information with our customers and vendors in innovative, personalized and efficient ways. We rely on our customers to provide basic data, including mailing and email addresses and information needed to complete purchasing transactions. In addition, Maremar, Inc. may provide online forums and surveys for customers and vendors to answer questions and encourage open dialog on topics relevant to our products and services.
In order to maintain clear standards of privacy and security with the information we are provided, Maremar, Inc. has established the following Principles of Privacy for our organization and customers.
Our Principles of Privacy:
Maremar, Inc. does not sell or rent our subscribers’ email addresses or personal information.
If we offer online ordering, when you place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Users may choose, at their sole discretion, to participate in online forums and surveys. Any personal or private information that such users choose to disclose in online forums and surveys is considered to be public information, and Maremar, Inc. expressly disclaims all responsibility for its privacy or protection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Users may choose, at their sole discretion, to sign up for our newsletters, notecards and other offers. We use one of the best newsletter services called MailChimp. Not only does it allow us to send you the updates that you have requested, it also allows us to track our ad campaigns and where to budget our dollars, but you can read about MailChimp’s own privacy policies here http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
A cookie is a small data file that certain Web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. If you’ve set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, you will receive the warning message with each cookie. Your browser needs to accept our necessary cookies for the site to function properly.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If for some reason you believe Maremar, Inc. or its affiliates have not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will use all reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly.
Maremar, Inc.’s website is designed to provide you with helpful information about Maremar, Inc. – our company, our homes, communities, products, and services. This website is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation and shall not be construed as an offer to sell real property.
Maremar, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality and/or completeness of any information for any purpose. Maremar, Inc., its agents or employees shall not be held liable to anyone for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances. The entire risk for utilizing the information contained on this site or linked to or from this site rests solely with the users of this site.
The information on this website is the copyrighted work of Maremar, Inc. and is protected in the United States and internationally by a variety of laws, including but not limited to U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, trademark laws, and other proprietary rights laws. This means that you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the materials in any way without the express written permission from Maremar, Inc. and Maremar, Inc. grants you permission to access information on this website solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use.
The services, technology and/or processes in building this website may be subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Tri-Cities Web Solutions, our website developer. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, title or ownership of or to any intellectual property right of Tri-Cities Web Solutions.
If you would like to receive further information about Maremar Book Design & More, please email us. One of our service representatives will be happy to serve you. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Scope of works and price: as detailed in your cost estimate
- Payment terms: a 50% deposit and the signed quote are required before the start of the project the remaining 50% will be due before the electronic files are handed in.
- Preferred payment method: please make payment via Paypal or managers checks to ensure prompt project turnaround!
NB: We do not accept Digital Checks or eChecks.
- Questionnaire for project brief: furnished after receipt of order
- We can have a free assistance call (up to two hour) to help with the development of the project brief. Additional hours, if required — $75 per hour
- Number of design options per package: 2 design options will be provided for you to choose from unless the designer feels very strongly about a specific idea in which case, they will present this one but are open to change.
- Number of edits per package: 2 rounds of design edits will be provided to refine your chosen design — edits to be used within 30 days of receipt of initial design draft (and not exceeding 30 minutes of design time per edit)
- Additional edits/revisions: $125 per hour
- Additional design concepts/re-designs: $125 per hour
- Additional content insertion: $50 per hour
- Format – web graphics: delivered in JPG, GIF or PNG format
- Format – print-ready graphics: delivered in PDF or EPS format
- Additional website templates/template variations: request quote
- Social Media Strategy available : request quote
- Images – for web: only royalty-free/stock materials will be used in your designs unless client specifies otherwise (latter to be supplied/purchased separately by client)
- Images – for print: large format/high definition 300ppi stock images used for your print-ready outputs will incur an additional charge (price varies according to image selected)
- Images – custom: all custom images/artwork/materials for use in your designs to be supplied by client. If you would like us to create any custom material from scratch, please specify that in your project brief so we can look for the adequate supplier for your project.
Project management fee
- Any works involving third-party contractors (ie. not Maremar, Inc. in-house team) will be charged a project management fee of approx. 15% of total contract value.
- A premium may be charged at our discretion, for work carried out under, but not limited to, these conditions:
- priority turnaround for urgent or unscheduled works not subject to our normal waiting times or project queues
- clients deemed to require excessive levels of attention or servicing, over and above resources and time-cost allocated for their project
- excessive client-side delays that overextend resources and time-cost allocated for their project
Commencement of project
- Project start date: scheduled after completion of project brief receipt of your payment approval by the credit card company/bank/payment processor and signed estimate
- First design draft is presented within 1-10 business days (Mon – Fri) from project start date, depending on complexity of work. Any changes and revisions are made within 1-5 business days.. Completed deliverables will be electronically delivered within the established timeline which depends on the project’s complexity after receipt of your final approval. Client will also be continually apprised of timelines throughout the project.
NB: Turnaround time excludes client brief/review/response time and is also subject to revision if changes or extra services are added to the original package.
Reactivation of pended projects
- In the event a project is pended or delayed by the client for more than 30 days, the project will be downgraded to “pending” status.
NB: The client will be charged a reactivation fee of $88 for time spent to re-open pending project files + refresh/reacquaint ourselves with your project details.
Projects queue & waiting time
- Our projects queue is normally 1-2 weeks. During our peak design season — ie. fall and spring — there may be an extended waiting time, over and above our normal projects queue. We promise to keep you fully informed should this happen.
Design ownership & trademark/copyright
- Design ownership: Maremar, Inc. agrees to sign over all rights associated with the ownership and use of designs originated by Maremar, Inc. to the client upon receipt of full payment for the design source files. This supposes an additional charge not contemplated in the original estimate. The original estimate contemplates the usage of said designs but NOT the ownership. Until such payment is made Maremar, Inc. holds and reserves all rights to any content or design created by Maremar, Inc. as set forth by the Copyright Laws of the United States of America (Title 17 U.S.C., et seq., and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act). Upon full payment to Maremar, Inc., all rights to the final product, full and unrestricted, will be released to the client for use in all media, in all markets, for an unlimited period of time. Maremar, Inc. retains and reserves the rights to use any and all content or design developed by Maremar, Inc., regardless of ownership, for display and self-promotional purposes.
- Trademark & copyright: Maremar, Inc. provides no guarantee of copyright to client. Client assumes responsibility of obtaining Trademark or Copyright of any material created by Maremar, Inc. Maremar, Inc. assumes no liability in the event the client is unable to obtain Trademark or Copyright of said material for any reason.
Maremar, Inc. can purchase the ISBN number for the publication at an additional charge.
Revisions to Terms & Conditions
Maremar, Inc. reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify our terms & conditions, policies and agreements at any time and in any manner without prior notice.
Last updated: 1 March 2023
HELPING YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We help business owners impact their audience through strategic social media or graphic design.
DOWNLOAD: 5 Benefits to Choosing a Social Media Manager with Graphic Design Experience so your next project will be a HIT!
We will send you updates once in a while to keep in touch.