Award Winning Book Designs
Our Newest Award
We are proud to announce this book has won the 2023 APEX Award!
We are happy our clients have been recognized with all these accolades and we have been recognized for the outstanding designs we have created for them.
- America Quality Summit Award – Gold Category
- Mini-LogoLounge – Selects one logo for publication in Book 3
Corporate Identity –
- Global Corporate Identity – UPR School of Medicine Fundraising Piece
- LogoLounge – two logos selected in publication
- Creativity Annual Award – Promotional Campaign
- Logos 2004 Competition – ikon Group Identity
- Logos 2004 Competition – Dulce Zumbador Identity
- Logos 2004 Competition – APEC Identity
- Logos 2004 Competition – Café Siglo XIX Identity
- Creativity Award – ikon Group Identity
- American Paper Award – Catálogo de Recursos
- American Paper Award – Hotel Conquistador Menu
- American Paper Award – Maremar, Inc. Christmas Promo
- American Corporate Identity 16 – Mago Karlo Identity
- American Corporate Identity 15 – Maremar, Inc. Identity
- American Paper Award – Maremar, Inc. stationary
- American Corporate Identity 14 – ExpoPeople Identity
- Premio Excel – PR Travel Expert Program de la Compañía de Turismo Identity
- American Corporate Identity 10 – PR Travel Expert Program Identity
- American Corporate Identity 10 – Centenario del Banco Popular de PR
- Hecho en Puerto Rico – Administración Central de la UPR Identity
- American Corporate Identity 8 – Fundación de la UPR Identity
Annual Reports and Publications –
- Creativity 35 Award – four pieces selected for publication:
- Estudios Técnicos, Corporate Profile
- The Woods
- UPR School of Medicine, Fundraising Brochure
- Premio de AICA – El Artista que llevas Dentro
- Big Book of Brochures – two pieces selected for publication
- Asoc Americana de Museos de Arte Premio a la Excelencia – El Artista que llevas Dentro
- Premio Iberoamericano a la Excelencia Educativa – El Artista que llevas Dentro
- Optimus 7 Award – Jan D’Esopo’s If Walls Could Talk Coffee Table Book
- Apex Award – Jan D’Esopo’s If Walls Could Talk Coffee Table Book
- Premio Excel – Jan D’Esopo’s If Walls Could Talk Coffee Table Book
- Creativity Award – Jan D’Esopo’s If Walls Could Talk Coffee Table Book
- CTI Paper Award – the Hotel Grand Invitation
- Financial World Bronze Award – Banco Popular de Puerto Rico Annual Report
- NAIC Nicholson Best of Industry Award – BDE Annual Report
- NAIC Nicholson Best of Industry Award – Banco Popular de Puerto Rico Annual Report
- Beckett Paper Award – BankTrust Annual Report
- National Calandar Marketing Award – AT&T 1992 Calendar
Javier Laureano, MPA, PhD
Dear Ms Rivón:
Let me thank you again for your outstanding work in our most recent project together, Crónicas de María. I am well aware that this was a challenging endeavor due to the complexity of merging image with text and making both elements work in an effective and aesthetic manner.
I am also grateful that you were able to manage, in a professional and beyond the call of duty, the difficulties arising from conflicting opinions amongst the members of the administrative committee. Thank you again for your excellent work.
María D. Zamparelli
Marina has provided an amazing service that has significantly improved our workflow of producing quarterly publications over the last two years. She is easy and pleasant to work with, and she provides regular feedback & updates.
We have worked with Marina Rivón on five books, each one of them on different topics with its own peculiarities. She has demonstrated her experience, professionalism, and capacity to highlight the important details of each one.
Thank you Marina for your excellent collaboration!
Pedro Rosselló, PhD
Former Governor of Puerto Rico
I have worked with Marina in business networks, social responsibility projects and creative projects.
She is an excellent graphic artist with many prizes and recognitions under her belt.
President Active Media Group
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Marina is a graphic designer you can rely on. She understands the business objectives and translates them into compelling pieces that deliver the right messages to the target audiences. As a result, she earns your trust in every project.
Wanda Betancourt, APR
Marketing & Corporate Communications
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Marina, I love the branding you created for the new range of products of the Wonderful Web Seminars. You kept within our corporate branding but created a unique look for our new materials.
Thank you also for your patience and for working to very tight deadlines. You are great to have on our team.
Founder and Host, WonderfulWebWomen
I highly recommend Maremar!!! I have worked with you over the years and as always, your creative work and delivery is outstanding. Nothing like working with professional and intelligent people. You surpass these standards!!!
President, HCalero Consulting Group, Inc.
As museum director I have worked with Marina Rivón in her role of principal graphic designer on many important museum publications throughout the years. She has designed museum catalogues, newsletters, calendars, and the many products needed to communicate the message of the institutions for which they were required. Her work is exemplar in creative insight, always looking for innovative ways to communicate the message and maintaining the highest professional standards.
Carmen Ruiz Fischler, PhD
Museum and Development Consultant
If you would like to write a review, please do! Just slip it to us through email.
We are just a phone call away, 787.731.8795
Established on the island of Puerto Rico, we are completely bilingual and therefore are in a unique position to relate to the Hispanic markets in the US.